Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday

PERIOD 4 FIELD TRIP FOR TOMORROW IS POST-PONED UNTIL THURSDAY NOVEMBER 22 due to an error in scheduling at the University of Windsor Outreach Program.  My apologies - I wasn't informed until this evening.

Take your kid to work day - hope it was a great learning experience for all who participated!

Marks were updated 2 days ago online - please check them and report any errors to me ASAP.  As always, if you have any questions please come to see me. You know I am available at lunch (except Tuesdays and Thursdays) and after school until 3:20 PM most days - just let me know ahead of time as I do have the occasional meeting or work with Student Parliament.

Parent Teacher Interviews are Wed Nov 14 from 4 PM until 7 PM.  I will only be available until 6:30 PM as I will be at a Parent/Student Robotics Meeting starting at 6:30 PM.

Dress for Lab Monday

Period 1, 2, 4
Finished work on Isotopes
Notes on Ions
Period 1 Notes:






Period 2 Notes:
Then the same as Period 1

Period 4 Notes: Same as Period 1 plus:






Think about how ions and isotopes are similar and how they are different
Octet Rule (finished with Period 1 - started with Period 2)
Period 4 began Ionic Bonding
HMK
Review new material
Period 2 - draw the BR models for Na and for S

No comments: